- Village centre 10 minutes' walk
- Maiskogel ski lift 10 minutes' walk
- Ski bus stop outside
- Spa area with indoor pool, vitality shower, sauna, herbal sauna, steam room, infra-red cabin, whirlpool and fitness room
- Massage and spa beauty treatments (local charge)
- Bar and lounge
- Free WiFi
- Children's playroom
- Extensive hot and cold buffet breakfast
- Buffet style evening meals
- Christmas and New Year's Eve Gala Dinners included
- Free soft drinks with breakfast & evening meal
Hotel Toni has been beautifully decorated in traditional Austrian style with lovely wooden panelling and rich warm colours. All rooms are bright and spacious and have a comfortable seating area. The hotel also has an indoor pool and a lovely spa area offering massages and treatments to relax you after a hard day skiing.
All rooms have a cable TV, minibar, safe, hairdryer and seating area. Cots are available to hire, free of charge, upon request.
Twin Room - sleeps 2-4 (max 3 adults): Austrian twin beds, extra double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available.
Please note: Sofa bed is 130x200cm (suitable for 3rd adult or max. 2 children up to 11.99 years)
Hotel Toni has been beautifully decorated in traditional Austrian style with lovely wooden panelling and rich warm colours.
Flights & transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements.
PLEASE CALL FOR THE BEST PRICE
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|