- indoor pool
- Kristall Spa with sauna, steam room, fitness room, infrared cabin, and an outdoor whirlpool (weather dependent)
- extra charge for beauty treatments and massage
- children's playroom with toys provided
- outdoor winter play area for children
- weekly live music
- free WiFi
- winter garden
- sun terrace
- free entry to Oldtimer vintage car museum
The Sport Kristall is a pretty tasty option for a ski holiday in Kaprun. Family Vötter and the team have worked really hard to make this place something special – and they've even managed to squeeze in a classic car museum.
Location-wise it's very peaceful, but still close to the centre of town – and with the ski bus stopping right outside the hotel, you've got easy access to the Kitzsteinhorn glacier and over to the Schmittenhöhe ski area.
The Sport Kristall's rooms are extremely comfortable – they're traditionally furnished, in-keeping with its country-house origins, and the large picture windows keep them bright and cheery while providing you with some superb views of the area.
If you fancy a bit of that pampering after a day on the slopes, head on down to the Kristall Spa. This modern wellness centre has plenty of highlights including an outdoor whirlpool, indoor pools, a selection of saunas and lots of space for just relaxing. There are also dedicated treatment and massage rooms and a mini-gym.
· peaceful location · 7 minutes' walk to the resort centre · ski bus stop outside · 10 minutes' walk to the Schaufelberg lift · access to cross-country ski trails opposite the hotel
· hot and cold buffet breakfast · après ski snack · 4-course evening meals with a choice of main course and daily salad buffet · early meals for children · Christmas Day and New Year's Eve gala dinners included
Many Austrian hotels do not serve free tap water with meals.
All bedrooms have bathrobes, hairdryer, minibar, satellite TV, safe, telephone, free WiFi and balcony.
Small Double Room - sleeps 1-2: Queen bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Small Twin Room - sleeps 2: Austrian twin beds, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Triple Room - sleeps 2-3 (max 2 adults): Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, private bath or shower, WC and balcony.
Family Room - sleeps 2-4: Austrian twin beds, double sofa bed, private shower, WC and balcony.
Austrian twin beds
Austrian twin beds are very common in Central Europe. They’re simply one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated. Separate twin beds are less common and can often be head to head beds, rather than side by side, if they are available. Beds are separable on request (not double).
The Sport Kristall enjoys a peaceful location close to the centre of Kaprun. All of the rooms are comfortably furnished with large windows and there is a superb wellness area that you can relax in after your day on the slopes.
Flights & transfers can be arranged to suit your requirements.
PLEASE CALL FOR BEST PRICE
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|