- Conservatory-style lounge/bar, sun terrace with stunning mountain views
- Residents’ and à la carte restaurants
- Leisure area with sauna and steam room, Gym (Free)
- Free Wi-Fi internet access throughout the hotel
- Baby listening service
- Cots & Linen
- Games room
- Hotel family friendly
- Play room
This immensely popular hotel has been a favourite with guests for many years and is known for its superb food and warm atmosphere. Full of Tyrolean charm, it has an excellent location close to the village centre, and capable skiers can ski back to within 50m of the hotel.
Location Ideally located 3-4 minutes' walk above the village centre. A lift opposite the hotel takes you down to a moving walkway which connects with the Fimbabahn gondola and centre.
Intermediate skiers can ski off-piste to within 50m of the hotel.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast is served with an excellent 4 course dinner with 4 choices of main dish plus salad buffet. Also included is a weekly speciality dinner, starter or dessert buffets.
- Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
Dress code for restaurants: Informal except for Christmas and New Year.
- Breakfast service: Buffet
- Dinner service:Waiter
This property caters for the following special dietary requirements
- 22-25m² Standard rooms sleep 2. Austrian twin beds, shower and balcony
- 27m² standard rooms sleep 2-3. Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, shower and balcony
- All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
- Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Room safe
- Wireless internet
Comfortable hotel, in a good location close to the town centre.
All prices based on the cheapest flights (airport in brackets) and transfers. Other airports maybe available at a supplement.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/03/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/04/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/04/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/12/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|