- A lift connects the hotel with the Fimbabahn gondola via a moving walkway
- Cosy lounge and bar with open fireplace
- Residents’ restaurant
- Leisure area with indoor pool, various saunas, steam rooms, relaxation area and gym free
- Whirlpool, solarium, massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Games room with table tennis, air hockey and table football (pay locally)
- Wi-Fi internet access (free)
Elegant, stylish and with high quality accommodation and cuisine, this superior hotel has become a real favourite. Decorated in traditional yet stylish Austrian design, it has a cosy lounge and bar with open fireplace and an attractive leisure area. Our guests enjoy the warm welcome and attention to detail provided by the Mangold family.
· Hot and cold buffet breakfast
· 4 course dinner with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet. Choice of starter, soup and dessert.
· Weekly speciality dinner
· Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
66 Lovely rooms decorated in pretty Tyrolean style.
23m² ‘Basic B’ rooms sleep 2. Austrian twin beds, bath or shower and seating area. (‘Basic B’ rooms are at the rear of the building and may have a restricted view.)
23m² ‘Basic A’ rooms sleep 2. Austrian twin beds, bath and seating area
Larger 26m² ‘Classic B’ rooms sleep 2-3. Austrian twin beds, single sofa bed, bath, seating area and some with balcony or terrace
All rooms have cable TV, radio, telephone, safe, minibar, bathrobes, slippers, hairdryer and free Wi-Fi
Austrian twin beds are one large bed frame containing two single mattresses, both with separate duvets and linen sets, that cannot be separated.
Lovely hotel with great facilities, and only 3 minutes walk from the lifts. Has great quality cuisine and accommodation.
All prices based on the cheapest flights (airport in brackets) and transfers. Other airports maybe available at a supplement.
Prices are per person based on two people sharing a twin/double room
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|13/12/2021||7||Yes (MAN)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2021||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2022||5||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|08/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|15/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|22/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|29/01/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/02/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|05/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|12/03/2022||7||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|19/03/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/03/2022||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/04/2022||7||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|