- Lounge and bar
- Residents’ restaurant
- à la carte stube
- Indoor pool, steam room, various saunas and gym (free), jacuzzi, solarium and massage (pay locally)
- Heated outdoor pool
- In-house sports shop
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
Hotel Hanneshof sits proudly in the centre Filzmoos opposite the village square and a short five minutes walk to lift and nearest slope. Inside you will appreciate its character with a quirky reception and living area, tranquil water fountain and homely design. The large roman themed pool is visible through a large window.
As you descend down to the spa, a fresh aroma compliments the plant, stone and roman bath design. You will find two saunas, a steam room and a Jacuzzi. Connecting stairs grant you access the pool and there is a small gym making this a great place to unwind.
As you explore the hotel the paintings dotted around are a lovely touch. The grandfather was a sailor and painter so pictures of boats can be enjoyed.
After a day of adventure, you will feel at home in the extensive bar and lounge. The dining room has an authentic Austrian vibe and hearty food.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with choice of 3 main dishes plus salad buffet
- Weekly themed evening and candlelight gala dinner
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Austrian twins with bath and balcony are located in the main hotel and sleep up to 3.
- Austrian twins with shower and seating area are in the annexe and sleep up to 3. (5 minutes’ walk away).
- Singles with shower are available on request.
- All rooms have balcony, cable TV, radio, minibar, safe, telephone and hairdryer
Centrally positioned hotel with an enviable reputation.
All prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|