- Residents’ and à la carte restaurants
- Pretty stube
- Leisure area with infrared cabin (free)
- Swimming pool (indoor)
- Steam room
- Wi-Fi internet access (pay locally)
Hotel Bischofsmütze is set in the heart of bustling Filzmoos square and the welcoming reception area is directly accessible from the cobbled street. The lobby has a slick pine design, elegant bar, plus traditional ornaments and reindeer antlers that are a cosy touch.
The ground floor is home to three dining spaces. The compact layout creates a lively and homely atmosphere which is comforting on a winter holiday. Take your seat in pretty pine dining booths with reindeer themed embroidery. A stunning marble buffet station and polished wine collection complete the classy vibe in here.
The immaculate spa complex features saunas, a steam bath and water well. The private and tranquil walk- in pool has pretty decor and a large lounging area. Feel free to work an appetite here, or in the gym. The Mayr family pride themselves on spoiling guests with hearty evening meals and service.
Rooms are impeccably furnished and typical of the rustic pine décor that gives Hotel Bischofsmütze its character.
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus salad buffet
- Weekly speciality and candlelight gala dinners
- Special Christmas and New Year gala dinners included
- Austrian twins sleep up to 3 and have bath or shower, separate wc, lounge area and balcony
- Singles have shower and are available on request
- All rooms have cable TV, telephone, radio, minibar, safe and hairdryer.
A lovely family run hotel close to the lifts and the ski school.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|19/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|26/12/2020||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|02/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|09/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|23/01/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/02/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|06/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|13/03/2021||7||Yes (BFS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/03/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|