- Newly refurbished bar and reception area Lounge with open fireplace
- Newly extended rustic residents’ restaurant with wintergarden
- à la carte stube
- leisure area with indoor pool, sauna, steam room, infrared cabin and jacuzzi (Free)
- Massage (pay locally)
- Children’s playroom
- Wi-Fi internet access in the rooms & lobby (Free)
- Lift in main building.
This popular hotel has been owned by our good friends the Hochfilzer family since 1832 and enjoys high standards of cuisine and service. The Hotel consists of two parts, the main hotel and the 4 star ‘Haus Garden’ which is across the road. The whole hotel is non-smoking.
- cold & warm buffet breakfast
- 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main dish plus daily salad buffet
- Weekly gala dinner and farmers’ buffet
- Guests staying in the Haus Garden eat in the main hotel
- Christmas and New Year gala dinners included.
- 15-18m² Single rooms have a shower
- 18-22m² Austrian twins have a bath or shower, some have a balcony
- 20-25m² ‘Komfort’ rooms have double bed, shower, balcony and sleep up to 3 people
- 35m² ‘Superior’ rooms have double bed,bath, lounge area,balcony and sleep up to 4 people
- All rooms are in the main building and have free Wi-Fi, cable TV, safe, radio, telephone, bathrobes and hairdryer
Central location with in-house spa facilities, very popular with British visitors.
Prices include flights & transfers.
All prices are based on the cheapest UK flights as demonstrated within the brackets below. Please call if you are interested in alternative flights from other airports. There may be flight and room supplements that apply.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|24/12/2022||14||Yes (LHR)||£ ||Enquire|
|31/12/2022||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|07/01/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|14/01/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/01/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/01/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/02/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|11/02/2023||14||Yes (BHX)||£ ||Enquire|
|18/02/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|25/02/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/03/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|11/03/2023||14||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|18/03/2023||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|