- Residents and a la carte restaurant
- Large leisure area with heated outdoor pool (accessible from the indoor area), various saunas, steam room, infrared cabin, jacuzzi, relaxation room, tea & fruit bar (FREE)
- Massage and beauty treatments (pay locally)
- Small gym
- Wi-Fi internet access in lobby (FREE)
- Heated outdoor pool
- Steam room
- Indoor jacuzzi
Conveniently located opposite the St. Kathrein Thermal Spa and only 100m from the Maibrunn lift, the family-run Kolmhof offers a large leisure area including a heated outdoor pool and various saunas as well as comfortable bedrooms.
· Hot and cold buffet breakfast
· 4 course evening meal with 3 choices of main course
· Twice weekly gala dinner; weekly starter, dessert and salad buffet
· Christmas and New Year’s gala dinner included
· Children up to 14 years receive a children's menu
- Nockalm Austrian twins have shower, are at the front of the building and furnished in modern style
- More spacious and traditionally furnished Kärnten Austrian twins have bath or shower and balcony and sleep up to 3.
- Spacious and traditionally furnished Maibrunn Junior Suites have mountain view, sleep up to 4 and have a separate lounge area, bath and balcony
- Sonnblick singles have bath or shower and are at the front of the building.
- All rooms have TV, telephone, bathrobes and hairdryers.
Family run hotel close to the lift and the thermal spa
All prices are based on London Gatwick flights and transfers. Other regional airports are available at a supplement
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|