- Popular ‘Bambu’ après-ski bar with ‘2-for-1’ Happy Hour (16.00-18.00h Monday-Friday)
- TV room with HD Sky Sports Package
- Fireplace and weekly entertainment including karaoke
- Games Console in the lobby (Playstation 3)
- Ski room
This very popular family-run hotel offers something quite unique in any ski resort. It's run by a British couple who provide an extremely welcoming great atmosphere and is a favourite due to the quality of the food.
The hotel is located in Erts, which is just 5 minutes' ride by the free ski shuttle bus to Arinsal and the main gondola.
The food is one of the most popular aspects of the hotel. There's a continental buffet and cooked breakfast with UK favourites like British sausages and baked beans which really sets you up for the day.
The evening meals are themed dinner buffets including Sunday roast, Tex-Mex, Chinese, Spanish, Italian and Indian. They all include meat and fish dishes, fresh salads and homemade soups and desserts.
The hotel has a comfortable lounge and bar and bedrooms are well-decorated and spacious, and all have been refurbished over the last couple of years.
A complimentary ski shuttle service is available on request Arinsal, Grandvalira and Arcalis and so the Palarine is a great base to explore the Andorran ski areas (supplement payable locally for Grandvalira and Arcalis passes).
- Hot and cold buffet breakfast
- 3 course buffet-style dinner with choice of main
- Excellent themed buffet evenings including Tex-Mex, Chinese, Indian, Italian and Spanish
- Weekly Sunday Roasts
- Christmas Dinner on 25th Dec
- New Year Fancy Dress Gala Dinner and party with drinks included (wine, beer, cava, soft drinks, standard spirits)
36 attractively furnished rooms with:
- Newly renovated and attractively furnished rooms all with bath with hydro-shower. Some rooms can take extra beds for 3 or 4 people.
- Wi-Fi is available in the bedrooms as well as the public areas. and is free of charge.
- Twin rooms are available for sole occupancy on request in low season (January and 15, 29, 29 March departures).
- Cable or satellite programmes
- Family rooms (sleeps 4+)
- Wireless internet
This British-run hotel combines traditional charm with the elegance of a modern hotel.
All prices include flights and transfers.
All prices are per person and are based on two people sharing a twin/double room from the cheapest airport.Other airports may be available.
|Dates||# Of Nights||Flights Included?||Price||Enquire|
|13/12/2020||7||Yes (BRS)||£ ||Enquire|
|20/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|27/12/2020||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|03/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|10/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|17/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|24/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|31/01/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|07/02/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|
|14/02/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/02/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/02/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|07/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|14/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|21/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|28/03/2021||7||Yes (LGW)||£ ||Enquire|
|04/04/2021||7||Yes (EDI)||£ ||Enquire|