Perched high in the enormous Paradiski area, lies the snow-sure resort of Les Arcs. This resort is separated into four smaller villages; Arc 1600, Arc 1800, Arc 1950 and Arc 2000 all of which provide easy access to the Paradiski area. With 425km of pistes there is plenty terrain to keep everybody occupied, but the spacious, accessible beginner’s slopes are one of the main reason we recommend Les Arcs to so many families.
Choosing the right accommodation for your family can make the world of difference, especially when trying to suit all ages and interests. For families, we recommend Le Village at Arc 1950 and it’s not hard to see why.
Firstly, Le Village offers ski-in/ski-out access to the slopes as well as having amenities just a stones throw away such as bars, shops, restaurants, and the ski school. the convenience cannot be overstated affording you a greater proportion of your holiday time enjoying yourselves rather than travelling to and from as you often have to when staying in valley floor resorts.
Secondly, Le Village is made up of a wide variety of well-appointed luxury self-catering apartments. These apartments are far more akin to the North American condo set-up in that they are furnished with 4 star hotel styled facilities. These include both indoor and outdoor heated swimming pools, steam rooms, hot tubs, gyms, spa facilities, restaurants, and much much more. This type of accommodation is rare in the Alps but affords the best of both worlds. You have the anonymity and autocracy of a self-catered apartment but with the facilities of a s superb four star residence.
Thirdly. Le Village also has an enormous range of accommodation types to choose from; with apartments for 2/4 and then sleeping anything up to 10 guests. All apartments have a fully equipped kitchenette with hob, microwave/oven and in addition there will be a fridge and dishwasher. The lounges all have sofa beds for two and bathrooms offer hairdryers plus the usual expected facilities. All apartments have a balcony or terrace were you can sit and read a book or enjoy the fantastic valley or mountain views.
• 24-hour concierge service with the reception of Le Village reception. You are never on your iown and there is always help at hand should you require it.
• Les Arcs is accessible from four gateway airports including Geneva, Chambery, Grenoble, and Lyon. To get to the resort from these gateways you have the choice of car hire, public bus, package coach transfers, private transfers, or even helicopter transfers.
• Le Village also has its very own kids club called Le Cariboo Club which is on-site. Children are catered for from 9 months to 13 years with a structered range of outdoor and indoor activities.
• The Chalet des Arcs restaurant just above Le Village is the perfect place for a sunny lunch on their huge terrace
• Take the Vanoise Express across the valley to La Plagne – it’s all included in the Paradiski lift ticket and there’s more terrain than you could ever cover in a week!
So why not call us now and come and see, or ski, for yourself?